A couple of weeks ago I was sorting through a recipe box and found a 5X7 card on which I had handwritten the prescription. I'm putting the principles into practice. It's extremely slow going, especially with #1.
1. Never allow yourself to complain about anything, not even the weather.
2. Never picture yourself in any other circumstances or someplace else.
3. Never compare your lot with anothers.
4. Never allow yourself to wish this or that had been otherwise.
5. Never dwell on tomorrow -- remember that tomorrow is God's, not ours.